Wednesday, August 24, 2011

tonight

i just got off the phone with one of my very best friends. i cannot even tell you how much i love this girl and how much she has done for me. she is an angel. it boosted my spirits just talking to her and i hope she knows how grateful i am for her. its such a blessing to find those friends you just click with. thats us. we know each other so well and i can talk to her about anything. she is as good as they come and i feel so blessed to have her as a friend. no matter where we end up in life we will always keep in touch because we share such a special bond. she always knows what to say to make me feel better and i love that we are so much alike. R i love you dearly! i cant wait to get back to idaho so we can play. i miss you tons!
go get a turtle tongue for me! ha

No comments:

Post a Comment