Saturday, August 27, 2011

Blessing in a Box




A lot of great things have happened lately... 1 My husband LOVES school, absolutely loves it and I am thrilled. 2 My daughter and I got to go on a walk almost everyday this week. We love our walks :) 3 Our loan finally came in! Happy Day! 4 My husband has come home to a delicious meal ALMOST everyday and I love being able to do that for him. 5. Tangled came out on instant play on Netflix and I have already watched it twice. Love it. 6. Jimmer Fredette is engaged (Congratulations to him!) 7 I had a lovely chat with my cousin and sister whom I love love love dearly 8 I found a scrumptious, healthy, mmm whole wheat banana bread recipe (thanks to thesisterscafe.com) 9 We are all prepared for hurricane Irene 10 a huge blessing arrived in a box today.




The other week my sister-in-law called and told me she was getting rid of baby clothes and asked for my daughters size. I told her the size and she said she'd send me some clothes. Oh my goodness, I had no idea she would send this much! She completely spoiled us! I don't think I will need to buy clothes for a very long time. L, if you only knew what a blessing this is, Thank You so Much!!! We love you and miss you tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment