Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Letter

I got the sweetest hand written letter the other day from my dear friend K. A letter! In this day and age of texts, cell phones, twitter, facebook, email... etc (the list could go on) it's so refreshing and exciting to get a hand written letter! I love it. I must admit I was like a little kid. :) There's just something about seeing an envelope with your name on it- and you know it's no advertisement or bill. So fun!! (c'mon I know you feel that way too!) I was thrilled. In fact I was so thrilled that I waited until my daughter went to bed that night and my husband was studying to read it so that I could lay down on the couch and give my full attention to this letter and bask in the joy of a letter written to me. :) I love this friend so much- we have some unforgettable memories together and I am so excited to have a "pen pal" this year! K, look for a letter coming your way soon... :)

Life is good!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Rach! I'm glad you liked your letter! And I'm so excited for all the letters ahead of us! There is something so precious in being able to be your pen pal! A real pen pal! So many memories and precious moments to be shared between us!! Love you!!! Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete