Monday, April 25, 2011

Family

I love my family so very much. I hope everyone does. Everyone deserves a loving family.
This past weekend my husband, daughter and I were able to see every single member of both our families besides one. Totally incredible and it was so fun!!!
I was so blessed to grow up in an amazing family and equally as blessed to have married into the same kind of family. What incredible examples they all are to me in so many different ways. I cherish the relationships I have with all of them and the fun memories.

I've always believed the family unit to be strong and powerful and precious but I don't think I totally realized to what extent and on how many levels that was true until I had my baby girl. She has really helped me put everything into proper perspective and priority. How much I desire the best for her- for all our future children! I want my kids to be best friends, I want them to be close to their cousins, I want them to know and feel they can talk to me about anything, I want them to know how precious they are and how loved they are, and I want them to enjoy family time. The list could go on and on but the world my children will be growing up in is really going to need strong families. I want to be that strong family! I want to be a refuge.
I can make it happen.
I know what the keys are.
I have been taught what to do.
I have the examples to follow.

How blessed I've been!

I have a sign in my home that says: FAMILY the ones we live with, laugh with, love...
I love it!

Families are Forever- how grateful I am for that knowledge. It brings me so much joy!

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment