Sunday, April 17, 2011

♫♪Kenneth Cope - Face to Face♫♪



I love Sundays. I absolutely love them. I think most people do. I love that they are specifically set apart and not to be like the other days of the week. I love living in a town that is 90 something percent LDS. The whole town is different on Sunday. There's no hustle and bustle, most of the shops are closed and there is a reverence in the air. It's definitely something I will miss about this town when we move.
I especially love my own home on Sundays. Right now our callings enable us to spend lots of time together as a family so I am trying to soak it all in. I love our calm home. I love that we get to spend the day as a family. I love that my focus needs to be on my Savior the whole day. It's wonderful. Sundays are so pleasant.
One thing I love most is my Sunday music. Oh my goodness what a difference it makes! It feels my home with the Spirit in an instant! I love Sunday music that is soft and soothing, just as it should be.
These are some of my favorites:

Greater Than Us All (the whole CD!)
Face to Face
Consider the Lilies
Everything speaks His name-Jessie Clark Funk
You know better than I-Jessie Clark Funk
Come Thou Fount
Like a Lighthouse-Jessie Clark Funk
This is The Christ
Nashville's a Tribute to the prophet Joseph Smith (the whole CD!)
Oh Lord, My Redeemer-Michael McLean
I heard Him come- Michael McLean

and so many more!

They are all beautiful songs. I love the Spirit they bring to my home.

What are some of your favorite songs?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your blogs darlin! One of my favorites is "This is the Christ"
    Gives me goose bumps every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sista thanks for sharing with me. You are an amazing wife, mother, friend, and little sister. When did the little sister become the big sister? I look up to you in so many ways. Love ya always. - Heather

    P.S. My youngest child knows how to spin a story. Today he told the home teachers that we go on Easter egg hunts to be like Mary and search for Jesus. What do I do with this kid?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hi darling dearest! Thank you! This was BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for being so wonderful! I just love all your blog posts! I learn so much from you! I love ya! One of my favorite songs is "His Hands"... It makes you really think about life and the sacrfice Christ really made for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diddo to everything you said! I love the new Blog! On sundays I love the John Schmidt Hymns and the primary songs! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete