Thursday, April 26, 2012

Love is

Love is my husband working soooo hard for our family
Love is my husband telling me to keep sleeping in the morning while he goes and gets our daughter out of bed
Love is my husband calling me during the day just to say hi and tell me he loves me
Love is my husband making sure he makes time for our family in his crazy, hectic, don't know how he does it, schedule.
Love is my husband coming home earlier than anticipated
Love is watching my husband be so tender with our daughter today as she has been so sick
Love is my husband leading our family in prayer and scripture study each day
Love is watching my husband interact with our daughter
Love is hearing their laughter
Love is coming home from the store not knowing where they are and finding them under the table in their fort they made
Love is my husband doing amazing in his schooling
Love is my husband being strong when I'm weak
Love is my husband never complaining when I ask him to do something
Love is my husband asking what he can do for me after he's had a long day
Love is my husband laying his hands on our daughters head to give her a blessing
Love is my husband being okay with cereal for dinner
Love is my husband letting me ramble and be emotional
Love is my husband always making me laugh

I am in love with an incredible man. He is my angel.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Yay for amazing husbands!!! I am glad you have one of them!

    ReplyDelete