Sunday, April 15, 2012

Magical Sunday

Today was magical. Nothing extraordinary happened but perhaps that's why it was so wonderful. It was simply a great day.
To start off, not that this is important, but I had a good hair day. :) I think everyone would say they're more confident when they have a good hair day. So that was a bonus. But truly, here's what our magical Sunday consisted of:
my husband and I sang a musical number at church today. (Lord, I would follow Thee) I love when we sing together.
my daughter is loving nursery! Not one tear today :)
Primary was great- I have grown to love these children so much
80 degrees today!!!
going for a family walk while eating popsicles
putting a blanket out in the backyard and playing catch and just being together as a family
skyping with both my husband and I's parents
going to dinner at our neighbors house. They have become great friends and they spoiled us tonight! Crab cakes, red crockpot potatoes, asparagus and twix brownie bars for dessert. Every single bite was delicious. It was our first time eating crab cakes and I tell you what, definitely not our last- we loved them!
snuggling with my daughter and reading a book and praising her for how wonderful she is
and now, time with my husband.
What a great day!!!

1 comment: