Saturday, March 12, 2011

Quotes/Sayings

I love quotes or sayings - long or short. Some of these are humorous, some are spiritual, but these are just a few of some of my favorite simple and short ones...

"Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says, "Oh crap! She's up!" -I found this randomly on someone's facebook the other day and I loved it! HA it's my goal...

"Be kind. Everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." -Sis. Hinckley. So true. So profound. So simple.

"Live your life so that those who don't know Him will want to know Him because they know you." I love this. It's very powerful to me. It's a great everyday reminder of how we should live our life. I found this one from a friend.

"Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly." I was giving a lesson in Relief Society once and I looked down at a paper about marriage and this was in big lettering at the bottom. I fell in love with it!

Okay this one is quite hilarious I think. I was in a craft store and found it on a cute little sign and I was cracking up because it caught me off guard-- "I don't skinny dip, I chunky dunk!" HA!

This one I found stitched on a darling little pillow in a craft store and I fell in love with it.
I need ya.
I got ya.
I'm keepin ya.
Love ya.
(I still want to make one for my hubby!)

These are just a few of the hundreds I love.... Randomly as I see or hear more that I love I will post them so I don't forget them.

Feel free to leave any of your favorite quotes/sayings!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love those. That Sister Hinckley quote is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete