Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A month of grattitude- Day 1

today i am thankful for:
  • my husband coming home early from school. a quarter to five! it has got to be a record!
  • music. my daughter and i were home all day and it sure helped me out today
  • the scriptures. tonight i read in the book of mormon chapter 8. moroni was writing to us in the latter days pleading for us to keep the commandments of god and to search the scriptures. i have thought lately about how much joy the gospel brings us and that happiness really has nothing to do with money. i already have everything i need to make me be the happiest girl alive, the gospel, and the blessings of the temple.
  • my sweet daughter teaching me patience today :)

p.s. our internet is not working so i wrote this post texting from my phone. hence all the wrong grammar.
life is good

No comments:

Post a Comment