Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2

Today I am grateful for...



  • My friend Lynette. She suggested I bring my daughter to her house so I could go out and get some shopping done that I needed to do for our R.S. activity tomorrow night. She has been sooo kind to me and so thoughtful. I truly am so grateful for her in my life right now. She is a great example to me of so many things, always asking me if I'm doing okay, if I need any help, if I'm feeling overwhelmed, giving me tips on things... etc. She is awesome!!

  • The library! We got some great dvd's today and I got a puzzle for my daughter out of the free bin!

  • Christmas music. Yes, Christmas music is starting to fill our home and I love it :) Today I played the Forgotten Carols, one of my favs!

  • My family.

No comments:

Post a Comment