Friday, February 11, 2011

Friends

Yesterday a friend gave me flowers. A friend! How often does that happen?! Needless to say, it totally made my day. She is in a flower arranging class and she made a beautiful arrangement and of all people, gave it to me. It really meant a lot. I felt special.

So then I started thinking, "How often am I serving others or doing something to make someone's day better?"

It doesn't take much, for some people a simple smile and an acknowledgement can make a difference or a sweet text message letting someone know you're thinking about them.

It all starts with the simple things. For my friend, giving me flowers may not have been a big deal-but to me it really meant something. I am going to try harder and do a little better at making sure I help someone out in someway everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment