Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Paper Decorating

Alrighty, well let's just say my daughters room needed a little pick me up. Something more exciting, something more girly. So, with our extremely limited funds I packed us up and we took a trip to the dollar store to see what we could find. This is what I call decorating for $1.oo ...

We did a border around her room of paper flowers :) I think it turned out pretty cute!








Paper letters to one of my favorite primary songs






This is not in my daughters room but I thought it was a cute craft found on one of my favorite sites (tipjunkie.com)! A vase from the thrift store (50 cents) twigs from outside (free) and leftover paper from the dollar store to make these oh so simple flowers!




So there you have it, we definitely don't have the latest and greatest but we are making do. And to be honest, it's quite fun!




Have a great day!!!







5 comments:

  1. I love it too! We've done some similar cheap things in my girls room. My favorite? Tissue Paper pom-poms. I made a few to hang above their beds so they have something colorful to look at at night.

    ReplyDelete